Friday, July 1, 2016

I'm A Little Obsessed With My New Armadillo Lamp

(Spoiler Alert: This is a no-so-exciting post about a lamp, the photos of it are kinda cute though.)

So, my sister and I were at Target this evening and I stumbled across what I deem the world's greatest lamp. I've been needing a lamp for my dresser since there really isn't much light in my room to begin with. I also wanted a lamp to take back to college with me and since my accent colors for my dorm stuff are gold and white, this will look adorable with my decor.

I haven't had time to take photos of the lamp that I bought, but the ones off the Target website do it more justice than any photo I take could. (Photo credits to the always lovely Target.) The lamp is called the "Armadillo Accent Lamp" and is being sold for $29.99. The online reviews are all positive and so far, I love it to death. It's a wonderfully quirky accent piece that isn't too overwhelming and looks really expensive in person.

I would definitely recommend this lamp to anyone looking for something to liven up an ordinary space. Be warned, the gold spots definitely stand out more in person than they do in the photos from the Target website.


I can't wait to get this little guy set up with a light bulb so the room looks a bit brighter. I didn't think I would ever be as obsessed with armadillos (or a lamp for that matter) until I found this one. If armadillos aren't quite your style, they had some llamas and unicorns when I was at the store as well.

3 comments:

  1. Ummm I can TOTALLY see why you'd be obsessed with your new lamp. SO CUTE.

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lamp is so freakin cute! I love it :D Your blog is adorable; keep up the great work!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually saw this lamp before readng your blog. I totally freaked out and took a picture of it to show my family because I loved it so much. I didn't buy it that day but I can't let it go so I will be ordering it soon from Target. I have never loved a lamp so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! *I reserve the right to delete any comments deemed offensive or unrelated to the post*
-Katelyn