Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Lilly Pulitzer Agendas 2016-17

If you've been reading my blog for a while or if you know me in person, it's quite obvious how much I love my Lilly Pulitzer agenda. Well, it's getting to that point in the year where I still have a few months left in my current agenda but the new ones were just released. Counting all the different sizes and patterns they have 17 choices to pick from including, my go-to, the large agenda.

The Lilly Pulitzer website describes the new agenda collection as follows:
The Lilly Pulitzer Agenda has been a staple in your tote for years. Our printed planners are more than just a place to record your busy social life - they are sources of constant smiles, helpful hints and of course, STICKERS. These agendas are uniquely Lilly and each page is hand painted and special, just like all of our prints. A 2016-2017 Planner is the perfect way to start the year off on the right foot.
The small sized agendas are $18, the medium are  $24, the large are $30 and the jumbo are $35. Something that they may have had in previous years, but I just saw now are the monthly planners which just give a week by week layout instead of a day by day, are $22.

I'm super excited and still debating on which pattern to get! My top choices are Southern Charm (The image on the left) and Lover's Coral (The image on the right). I'm so torn, so help me choose by commenting your favorite below.

If you happen to get yourself one of the new agendas, I'd love to hear which pattern and size you chose!

These agendas are perfect for me while I'm away at college because the large size has enough room for my homework, class times, social schedule and anything else that may pop up. I love accessorizing my planner with stickers on the inside as you may have seen in my previous Lilly Pulitzer agenda review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! *I reserve the right to delete any comments deemed offensive or unrelated to the post*
-Katelyn