Sunday, June 19, 2016

Hello Again!

Hello again dear readers,

If you hadn't been paying attention, this is my return from a pretty long hiatus from blogging. I want to say that was from a number of things, but to be quite honest with you, the leading cause was probably laziness. Now that it's Summer and I'm realizing how much time I really have on my hands, I've decided to come back with new focus. You'll still be receiving some of my much-needed terrible humor, some questionable outfit pairings and things that I like, but this blog will also be partially shifting over as a place to share the art that I've been working on.

I'm going to keep this post short even though I could likely type you all into oblivion, thanks for stopping by whether this be your first time visiting Constantly Katelyn or your hundredth.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I'm excited to start reading your new posts!
    -Kim :)
    www.simplybeingkim.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! *I reserve the right to delete any comments deemed offensive or unrelated to the post*
-Katelyn