Monday, February 1, 2016

Budget Cuts Update

While the programs that have been cut are still gone, people are still upset about it here on campus. Today after my 2:40 class in the communications building, I was having a conversation with a girl I had a class with last semester and I noticed a poster. Someone had made up these extremely passive-aggressive posters about the program cuts and hung them up around campus. I've only been able to find three different ones, but I'm going to assume there are more in the campus center, which I haven't been to today. I just thought I would share.




Happy Monday everyone and sorry for the influx of personal posts. I'm going to be working on some more coloring pages and have them up hopefully in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! *I reserve the right to delete any comments deemed offensive or unrelated to the post*
-Katelyn