Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Printable Coloring Page: Woodland Creatures

Hey guys, since the first coloring page that I posted went over so well, I decided to take one of my Sharpie and watercolor paintings and remove the color to make it into a coloring page. The painting was titled "Woodland Creatures" and I'll post a picture of what the actual painting looks like below. Please tell me what you think of the coloring page! Also, if you print one out and color it, I'd love to see your end product!


So the first image is the transparency of the painting that I made using the image preview feature on my Macbook. I used the smart lasso tool to crop it so that just the main circle of animals remained, and from there, I zoomed in super closely, and using that smart lasso tool, outlined all the colored areas one by one and deleted them.

The second image is the actual painting that I made last year in my AP art class. It was definitely one of my favorites and my grandparents currently have it hanging in their guest bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! *I reserve the right to delete any comments deemed offensive or unrelated to the post*
-Katelyn