Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Printable Coloring Page: Dragonfly and Flowers



I have fought through my terrible technology skills and created this coloring page that you can download and print! Coloring pages are all the rage now and I've been thinking about creating my own coloring book for friends and family, so we'll see where that goes. In the meantime, if you happen to print this page out and use it, I apologize for some of the line issues because it was super hard to convert all if the lines in the photo to one color and to make the background transparent. Also, if you color one of these, I would love to see your completed page! Send them to me at my email which is linked for convenience here.


Here are some photos from the process. The first one is when I figured out how to convert it to a solid line on transparency and the bottom one is a photo of the drawing in my sketchbook. I would also like to apologize for any blurriness in the image because I don't have access to a scanner, so I took the photo with my iPhone camera.

If I get a good response on this post, I'd be happy to make more in the future!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. kids

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! *I reserve the right to delete any comments deemed offensive or unrelated to the post*
-Katelyn