Sunday, January 10, 2016

10 Days of Turtlenecks Wrap-Up





Yesterday completed my Ten Days of Turtlenecks series and I complied this post as both a wrap up and a tribute to the wonderful photography that my younger sister, Erin, has done to make these blog posts possible. Have a favorite day from this series of posts? Make sure to let me know in the comments! I'm also looking into some ideas for what to do with my blog next, so if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear those in the comments too! Thanks for all of the wonderful feedback I have received so far this month and I owe it all to my fabulous readers! 2016 is definitely going to be a good year for this blog and can't wait to get to know some of my readers this year.

Here are the links for all the posts in the series along with some keywords to help you find the post you're looking for without having to scroll up and down:

  • Day One- Houndstooth cape and fascinator
  • Day Two- Statement necklace on fuchsia
  • Day Three- Brown polka dot jumper
  • Day Four- Black and white striped skirt and mint green blazer
  • Day Five- Plaid blanket scarf and bronze pumps
  • Day Six- Black sleeveless turtleneck and long necklace
  • Day Seven- Floral grey scarf, dusty rose turtleneck and quilted riding boots
  • Day Eight- Cheetah print vest and earmuffs
  • Day Nine- Blue flower hair clip and sea glass necklace
  • Day Ten- Pink derby hat and clustered charm necklace

2 comments:

  1. I love day 8's outfit. The black turtleneck with a cheetah vest looks so classy and chic!
    -Kim :)
    www.simplybeingkim.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! Haha I'm not gonna lie, I think that vest has been in my closet since I was 12.
      -Katelyn

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! *I reserve the right to delete any comments deemed offensive or unrelated to the post*
-Katelyn