Friday, January 1, 2016

10 Days of Turtlenecks (Day Two)


I'm back with the 2nd post of 10 Days of Turtlenecks. It's like a holiday countdown, except it isn't... This post will be a little shorter because of the amount of overlap from yesterday's outfit.

For this pairing, I wore the same fuchsia turtleneck and fluted skirt from my last post. However, I changed out the houndstooth cape and fascinator for a statement necklace to make this outfit a little more casual.

The skirt and turtleneck have purchase links in my last post, which can be viewed here. The statement necklace was originally purchased from Charlotte Russe, but is no longer available. A similar necklace can be found at Forever 21 here for a purple and blue toned statement necklace or here for a peach and cream toned statement necklace.


This outfit is perfect for visiting friends or family, or if you're feeling less social, it's great for a day of Netflix or visiting the library. If I were to retake these photos, however, I would have tucked in the turtleneck into the skirt so the silhouette was less baggy. I would have also added in a pair of rhinestone earrings that matched the stones in the necklace, but those are still up in Minnesota in my dorm room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! *I reserve the right to delete any comments deemed offensive or unrelated to the post*
-Katelyn