Saturday, January 9, 2016

10 Days of Turtlenecks (Day Ten)


Today is the last day of Ten Days of Turtlenecks! I'm wrapping the series up with a simple outfit that has some bold accessories. It's so sad to see this series come to a close because I've become attached to it over the past couple of days, but this blog is on to bigger and better things!


I got the derby hat at a cute little shop in Racine, Wisconsin when we visited on an art field trip. Some similar hats/fascinators can be bought on Etsy from independent crafters. I selected a couple of my favorites that are the same concept as the one I'm wearing and link to them here, here and here. It is my personal belief that every woman should own at least one ridiculously over-the-top hat or fascinator. Even if you never plan on wearing it out of the house, they sure are a lot of fun to dress up in!

I bought the necklace at Charlotte Russe and though it is not on sale anymore, they have several similar long necklaces with clustered charms such as this one. Charlotte Russe jewelry isn't the most high quality thing you'd ever wear, but it sure is cheap. If you're looking for a more quality piece that won't break the bank, this Rita Rose Quartz Stone Pendant from Francesca's is a more minimalistic version of the necklace I'm wearing. (And as an added bonus, it's Pantone's color of the year.)


The jeans are a Refuge supper skinny jean that I also purchased at Charlotte Russe. The links for these jeans in both the dark wash denim and also in black can be found in yesterday's post. The turtleneck is just your basic black turtleneck sweater from Target and can be found here on clearance.


I hope you guys have enjoyed these posts as much as I have, the wrap up post will be posted tomorrow. In the meantime, make sure to answer my sidebar poll for what you'd like to see on my blog in the upcoming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! *I reserve the right to delete any comments deemed offensive or unrelated to the post*
-Katelyn