Thursday, January 7, 2016

10 Days of Turtlenecks (Day Eight)


Today's Ten Days of Turtlenecks Post is a fun one! This outfit is perfect for a warmer Winter day when it's too warm for a jacket but cold enough that earmuffs are a must! 


The vest is one that I've had for a while and to be quite honest, I think it's from Delia's. I found a similar faux fur cheetah print vest at Forever 21 which can be viewed here. Faux fur vests are totally in this season, so I recommend buying one in a neutral like a black or grey before jumping into something as bold as cheetah. While I love having a cheetah print vest in my closet, it's such a statement piece that I can't wear it all that often.


I bought these earmuffs on Amazon. They're really warm and they double as headphones with a detachable cable. Generally, I wear them without the headphone capacity though. The pair I have are currently unavailable, but I put the link here just in case they go back on sale. Otherwise, this pair is the same but about triple the price that I paid but can be found here.

I'm wearing my black turtleneck from Target and black jeggings from Calvin Klein that can be found in my last post.



I decided to pair the outfit with my fascinator just for fun and it turned out pretty well in the photos.

I've gotten a lot of views on my dragonfly coloring page that I posted recently. (And by a lot, I mean around 2000 hits in the last 24 hours.) I'm definitely going to be posting more coloring pages in the future once I draw them up since you guys like them so much! I'm also thinking about publishing my own coloring book, but still thinking that one over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! *I reserve the right to delete any comments deemed offensive or unrelated to the post*
-Katelyn