Thursday, December 17, 2015

5 Beauty Products I Can't Live Without




  1. Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black: This is my go-to eyeliner. It makes a perfect cat-eye and dries much quicker than other liquid eyeliners I've tried. Other eyeliners tend to smudge onto the crease of my eyelid, but this one stays in place all day, so it's a great purchase if you're searching for a new liquid eyeliner.
  2.  Pond's Cold Cream Cucumber Cleanser: I use this every night before I go to sleep. This cleanser removes all of your make-up and moisturizes too. It's really easy to apply with a cotton ball, and you can see all of the dirt that comes out of your pores. The cucumber cleanser has a great scent to it, but the original cold cream isn't terrible. 
  3. Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara: I've never been much of a mascara person, but this one is the one mascara that I choose to keep around. It doesn't smudge very much and is easy to apply, even to the lower lashes. The shape of the wand allows you to get close enough to the bottom of the lash so that you don't end up with half-mascara-ed lashes. (I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I definitely do.)
  4. Mary Kay At Play Baked Eyeshadow Trio in Neapolitan: This is such a great color combination! You can use a single color, or all three for a more complicated look. This eyeshadow is heavily pigmented and applies nicely with a shimmer finish.
  5.  Jordana Modern Matte Lipstick in Divine: This lipstick is inexpensive, made in the US and stays on wonderfully! You wouldn't believe that this stick of lipstick was only three dollars because it looks like a twenty dollar stick. It also creates a nice matte color that lasts all day.

2 comments:

  1. Great list. I need to go back to that maybelline eyeliner - it used to be my HG until I decided to try some other liners.

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine! That eyeliner is my fave and I always find myself returning to it, even after trying other liners.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! *I reserve the right to delete any comments deemed offensive or unrelated to the post*
-Katelyn