Saturday, August 8, 2015

I Joined BlogLovin!

I recently joined the website Bloglovin' and let me tell you, it's great! I'm able to stream posts from blogs I follow, post comments and even gain a little more publicity on my blog. Here's a link to my profile if you were interested in checking it out: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/constantly-katelyn-14350421

In an attempt to get more publicity/ followers for my blog, I've been on the hunt for blogger collectives and anything that will help me connect with other bloggers. If you have a collective that you'd be interested in me joining, please respond in the comments! Also, if you have a blog of your own, I would love to check it out! I know my blog is a little new, but I'm working hard to keep it constant with new content and hope that you all enjoy! I'm always looking for advice on how to maintain a blog, so tips would be much appreciated!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Katelyn! Thanks for sharing about Bloglovin', I just started my own blog recently and it looks like a great resource to meet more people in the community :) Looking forward to your posts!

    Aleah | Midwestern Mess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aleah, I loved reading your blog! It seems that we post in very similar subject areas and I'd love to keep updated on your blog! Perhaps we could arrange something to increase both of our publicity since we are both fairly new blogs.
      -Katelyn

      Delete
    2. I'd love to collaborate sometime and share tips and info on blogging. There is so much to learn! Please feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I'd love to hear what your plans for your blog are! :)
      a064s252@ku.edu

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! *I reserve the right to delete any comments deemed offensive or unrelated to the post*
-Katelyn